Vertical Machining Centers MVC
X/Y/Z axis travels from 1800/900/900 mm to 2500/900/900 mm.
The TBI MVC product line is a new-generation line of vertical processing centres. The machines are very reliable and delivery quality items. The MVC line machines come with have slide guides. The classic C-arm machines have been designed to be used for most production processing jobs, even the versions with standard features.
- Control Heidenhain (optionally: Fanuc lub Siemens)
- Mill body made of cast iron
- Cross-table construction
- Slide guides for all axes
- Use of the absolute coordinate system (no moving onto the reference points is needed)
- A quick two-arm tool changer
- Spindle temperature stabilisation
- Mechanical counterweight headstock
- A central lubrication system
- Quality ball-roller mechanisms with two-sided bearings
- High motor power and torque ratings for highly-efficiency processing
- Conformity with all the applicable European standards (CE, EM etc.)