VC Smart Mill Vertical Machining Centers
X/Y/Z axis travels from 1000/600/650 mm to 1200/700/700 mm.
The TBI VC product line is a new-generation line of vertical processing centres. The machines are very reliable and delivery quality items. The VC line machines come with linear guides. The classic C-arm machines have been designed to be used for most production processing jobs, even the versions with standard features.
- Mill body made of cast iron
- Cross-table construction
- Linear guides for all axes
- Use of the absolute coordinate system (no moving onto the reference points is needed)
- A quick two-arm tool changer
- Spindle temperature stabilisation
- A central lubrication system
- Quality ball-roller mechanisms with two-sided bearings
- High motor power and torque ratings for highly-efficiency processing
- Control Siemens 828D+Shopmill 10,4 LCD
- Pneumatically counter-balanced Z axis
- Conformity with all the applicable European standards (CE, EM etc.)